July 16, 2010
Red Lobster - New Look - CLOSED
Red Lobster’s newly, redesigned atmosphere, inspired by Bar Harbor, Maine, is the best place to go to experience fresh, delicious, top-quality seafood at a good value. Nearly 700 Red Lobster restaurants across North America will be redesigned over a five-year period with 51 remodels planned by June 2010.
The Bar Harbor design creates a warm, inviting seaside atmosphere and builds on the many improvements made inside the restaurant over the last several years -- from the debut of an award-winning Today’s Fresh Fish Menu to bringing guests more culinary-forward items prepared on our signature Wood-Fire Grill.
(Wilkes Barre location)
Recently my husband and I had a chance to re-visit the Wilkes-Barre Red Lobster and what a noticeable difference! Previously this location was decorated in light blue, green, yellow and red hues, and now you walk in to warm browns, tans, and blues. I am a big fan of the new diresction that Red Lobster has taken. The walls have nautical flags in frames and lighthouse photos. My husband is a big fan of light houses and we even have a nautical room in our house, so it was a treat to visit this location with it's new look. On top of the great new look, the food was as delicious as ever. I had a chance to order my all-time favorite food - King crab legs. It is definitely a splurge, but it was well worth it!
WIN IT: Two of my readers will each win a $10 Red Lobster Gift Card, so you can check out their new look for yourself!
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link
2) Follow my blog (blogger/FB)
3) Follow Me on Twitter, and leave a comment with your twitter name
4) Tweet about this giveaway @melindajoy926 (This can be done DAILY)
"Red Lobster Gift Card Giveaway @melindajoy926 here: _____(link)_____"
5) Post my button on your side bar and leave me the link
6) Subscribe to my blog via email/google reader
7) Send this giveaway link to 5 of your friends and let me know you did or post this link as your FB status - honor system
8) Sign up for Sponsored Tweets, get paid to tweet: http://bit.ly/cJ16rs (not spam, it really works)
9) Comment on one of my non-giveaway posts (up to 5 posts, for up to 5 extra entries - leave comment for each post you commented on)
10) Join swagbucks - search and earn prizes (it's great)
11) Join Groupon - a site where if groups of people buy, you benefit from the discount - for ever major city! http://www.groupon.com/r/uu3910417
Deadline: August 15th , at noon EST
A big thanks to Red Lobster and Edelman for this review opportunity!
This policy is valid from October 01, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0