January 20, 2016
I used City Color's Shadow Trio in falling leaves, Milani eye primer and Benefit They're Real Mascara!
I'd love your feedback, or suggestions for future videos. Head on over to my Youtube to like this video and subscribe to my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/melindajoyful/videos
#makeuptutorials #citycolorshadowtrio #citycolorcosmetics #milanicosmetics #benefitcosmetics
About LEGO FRIENDS: GIRLZ 4 LIFE - Blu-ray
True Friendship in the Glamorous World of Pop!
Join Olivia, Stephanie, Emma, Mia and Andrea, as they learn about friendship, fame and pop star fun in Heartlake City.
The girls’ friendships are tested when mega pop star Livi comes to Heartlake City. When our friends’ hit song “Girlz” is stolen by Livi’s manager, it’s time for a cunning plan.
As the girls try to tell Livi the truth about her latest hit single, they all learn that fame isn’t everything and sometimes friendship is the most precious thing in the world.
Own LEGO® FRIENDS: GIRLZ 4 LIFE on digital HD 1/19 and on Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD 2/2
Also be sure to visit the official L2M website to stay updated with all things L2M!
Why your will LOVE the LEGO® FRIENDS: GIRLZ 4 LIFE blog app:
• Grab your pop star microphone because it’s sing-along night! Click the play button to watch the special sing-along music video for Girlz by L2M.
• Listen to the song High Tops by L2M and click to watch the “Meet L2M” video that introduces the next girl-pop power sensation.
• Download the “Girlz 4 Life” Activity Pack and to unlock your inner pop star! Kit includes Selfie props, a “Spot the Difference” game, making the Band DIY pop star instruments, Friendship Card and more!
• Click on LEGO® FRIENDS: GIRLZ 4 LIFE Blu-ray Combo Pack for a link where the film can be purchased!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
January 12, 2016
January 06, 2016
I had a chance to try this product for three weeks, and had mixed feelings. My initial reaction was to the odor of the cream. It smelled like a mixture of honey and gasoline. It was sweet but chemically smelling. I can't think of a better way to describe it. The texture was very creamy and applied smoothly and easily which I liked. I hate it when creams are so thick you have to press really hard to apply it, but that wasn't the case here. So those were my initial thoughts. After 3 weeks of use I got used to the smell and didn't mind it, and it actually helped my skin feel smoother. I think I'll always have under eye circles and small laugh wrinkles around the eyes, but I think it helped improve the overall quality of my skin. My skin felt more moisturized overall and I do think it helped even out my skin coloring. I'd give it 3.5 stars out of 5!
Visit www.corriegabel.nerium.com for overall info... or... http://www.nerium.com/shop/
Many thanks to Corrie for the chance to try out this Nerium product!
January 03, 2016
My look for my dinner date with my sister tonight! Products used: @targetstyle infinity scarf @colourpopcosmeticss beeper liquid lipstick @thebalm_cosmetics cindy lou-manizer highlighter @coastalscents Pacific Opal and cherry chocolate on the lid @makeupgeekcosmetics cocoa bear in crease @morphebrushes spice above crease @muacosmetics false lashes @almay Brown liquid eyeliner #coastalscents #coastalscentscreativeme #coastalscentsfallfestival #makeupgeek #makeupgeekcocoabear #morphespice #morphedhadow #falsies #makeupforblueeyes #blueshadow #brownshadow #todaysmakeup #colourpopcosmetics #colourpopbeeperA photo posted by Melinda (@melindajoy926) on
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I didn't want to put this book down! Ivy decides to take her moms old writing desk home, after she passed away, only to find a postcard addressed to her. Throughout the course of the book her mom communicates with her through this postcard at 3am every night. It sounds hokey, but it was so magical! I feel like I would give ANYTHING for a message from my mom after her passing. She's still alive and kicking, but I can only imagine how desperate I would be for a message from he after years without her!
I want to read more books by Lily Rose Graham!
View all my reviews
December 22, 2015
1. Silver sparkle eyes and red lip, a classic look, but fun!
Products used: • spoiled brat trio by wet n wild on the lid and crease. • heavy metal silver glitter liner by urban decay • red shadow above crease by sephors • black liquid eyeliner by nyc new york • ready set gorgeous foundation in 105 by covergirl • fiery red stay all day liquid lipstick by stila • contouring stick in light by tyra cosmetics • instant age rewind concealer in brighten & neutralizer by maybelline • high definition concealer by shashbox • smart shade loose powder by almay. • brow beater in taupe by urban decay • shimmer powder by maybelline as highlighterA photo posted by Melinda (@melindajoy926)
If you enjoyed my bow hair do (I thought it was appropriate, gift bows, hair bows!), find the tutorial below:
Heres the step by step for my previous post hairdo! #Repost @coiffeuralamaison with @repostapp. ・・・ Step by step a hairbow.. One of my magazine publications #coiffeuralamaison #hair #hairdo #hairstyle #hairideas #hairbow #shooting #makeupsocial #dubai #hairstylist #makeup #makeupartist #makeupsocial #did #hairofinstagram #hairoftheday #stepbystep #girlthings #hudabeauty #vegas_nay #hairtutorial #hairvideo #beauty #beautiful #face #brunette #maccosmetics #longhair #curlyhairA photo posted by Melinda (@melindajoy926)
2. A Gold glittery look, best for warmer skin tones!
More of this Holiday glitter look Products used: @maybelline expert where eyeshadow in vanilla under the brow @cargocosmetics dark neutral essential Eye shadow palette in the crease @morphebrushes spice shadow above the crease @coastalscents style I eyeshadow sampler. The gold shimmery color on lid @glitterinjections treasure, pure goddess, and vanilla ice glitters on the lid and inner eye highlight @stilacosmetics stay all day liquid lipstick in fiery red number one as my eyeliner @hardcandylife lashaholic and @w7 lashtastic mascaras on lashes @sephora #sephorashadow as blush @elfcosmetics baked blush as highlighter #playbeautifully #whiteglitter #goldglitter #glitterinjections #redeyeliner #christmasmakeup #holidaymakeup #partymakeup #glittereyes #coastalscents #stilastayalldayliquidlipstick #stepbystepA photo posted by Melinda (@melindajoy926)
Tutorial for the eye look above found below:
Holiday glitter look care of yours truly Products used: @maybelline expert where eyeshadow in vanilla under the brow @cargocosmetics dark neutral essential Eye shadow palette in the crease @morphebrushes spice shadow above the crease @coastalscents style I eyeshadow sampler. The gold shimmery color on lid @glitterinjections treasure, pure goddess, and vanilla ice glitters on the lid and inner eye highlight @stilacosmetics stay all day liquid lipstick in fiery red number one as my eyeliner @hardcandylife lashaholic and @w7 lashtastic mascaras on lashesA photo posted by Melinda (@melindajoy926)
3. Or if you're in the mood for a subtle shimmer, try this ombre glitter eyeliner look:
My fire friday contest entry close up. See previous post for this look in motion. Firey glitter lining sunsetty shadows. Contest hosted by @litcosmetics, #glitterfriday #Sephora #litcosmetics -------------------------- Products used: @nyxcosmetics Candy glitter liners and gold silk and crystal #nyxcandyglitterliner #peachglitter #peachglittereyemakeup @revlon Photo ready Eye art in peach prism #revloneyeart #revloneyeartpeachprism #goldglitter #goldglittereyes #champagneglitter #champagneglittereyeshadow @glitterinjections pure goddess glitter for inner eye highlight #whiteglitter #whiteglittereyeshadow #deviantcosmetics red glitter #redglittereyes @bhcosmetics cool matte eye shadow palette for the Reds oranges and yellows on my lid @muacosmetics intense color gel eyeliner in black in my water line @sephora Cherry on top number 39 shadow @litcosmetics clearly liquid glitter base @urbandecaycosmetics brow beater in taupe #urbandecaybrowbeater @nyc_new_york_color Black liquid eyeliner or under the glitter #nyxcosmeticsA photo posted by Melinda (@melindajoy926)
4. Or for something feminine and pretty, try light shimmery purples:
@sephora #sephorajemandtheholograms shadow palette is AMAZING!!!! I used the line of pinks/purples for this feminine smokey eye. #purpleshadow #pinkeyeshadow #makeupforblueeyes #shadowpalette #followme #nofilter #beautyblogger the pigmentation is fantastic. Great #giftidea #christmasgiftguide #sephorajem #sephora #colourpopblast #ipsy #SweepstakesA photo posted by Melinda (@melindajoy926)
5. Or if you want to go all out and be festive, try this red and green glitter look!
6. Or if you just want overall shimmer without any color, try this champagne shimmer look!Christmas is coming. ❤️ #HolidayLooks #Dowsettland, #MakeMeUpMarie & #ShamazingChanceToWin #ChristmasMakeUp #MakeUpAddict #FollowMe #GlitterMakeUp #Glittereyes #RedGlitterMakeUp #GreenGlitterMakeUp #SparkleEyes #ConTouring #RedLips #Sparkles hard candy walk the line glitzy green glitter liner @hardcandylife #hardcandywalktheline Stila stay all day liquid lipstick in fiery 01 @stilacosmetics #stilastayalldayliquidlipstick Sephora perfecting and smoothing Eye primer along with red glitter tattoo body glitter @sephora #sephora NYC black liquid eyeliner @nyc_cosmetics_ #Dowsettland, #MakeMeUpMarie & #ShamazingChanceToWin #christmasinsweepstakes @amazonmusicA photo posted by Melinda (@melindajoy926)
Perfect look for everyday! Lid: @loraccosmetics prometals rose gold shadow ❤️❤️❤️ #loracprometal Crease: @w7makeupuk in the buff palette #w7inthebuff Above crease: @bhcosmetics cool matte palettes pink/purple shadow Liner: @sephora eye pencil in cocoa #sephora #sephoracosmetics Lashes: @w7cosmetics lashtastic #w7lashtastic Cheeks: @covergirl blush, @janecosmetics bronzer and @elfcosmetics baked blush as highlighter #playbeautifully #bronzer #contourandhighlight Lips: @nyxcosmetics cream matte lipstick #nyxcosmetics #universodamaquiagem_oficial #makeuprevue #makeup #beautyblogger #makeupaddict #followmeA photo posted by Melinda (@melindajoy926)
7. Or if greens and coppers are more your speed, try this on for size!
8. Or one of my personal favorites - Blues!!!Loving this olive and copper look!!! ***************** Products used: Eyes- shadow under brow is @nyxcosmetics #nyxvisen. Glitter by @lacolorscosmetics #copperfield #glitterliner #copperglitter #copperglittereyes and #deviantcosmetics copper glitter. Green shadows by @bhcosmetics #88colorspalette #88colorscoolmattepalette #liquidliner black eyeliner by @nyc_new_york_color brows by @smashboxcosmetics #smashboxbrowtech mascaras by @w7makeupuk #w7lashtastic, @maybelline #maybellinelashsensational and @hardcandylife #hardcandylashaholic Lips- lipliner by @covergirl #covergirllipperfectionsmokey 205 and @muacosmetics #mualiquidlipstick in 205nude Cheeks- @cargocosmetics #cargowaterresistantblush in loscabos and bronzer by @janecosmetics #janebronzingpowder inspire -------------------------- Follow me on twitter: melindajoy926 Follow me on pinterest: melindajoy926 Follow me on youtube: melindajoyfulA photo posted by Melinda (@melindajoy926)
9. Or you can't go wrong with green eyeliner and any shadow combination!Loving this smokey teal look!!! Products used: @glitterinjections sparkle mist glitter #glitterinjections #glitterinjectionssparklemist #glittereyes @charlottetilburycosmetics cleopatra cream shadow on lid #charlottetilburycleopatra @cargocosmetics essential eye palette in crease #cargoessentials @bhcosmetics cool matte palettes orange above crease and lower lash line #bhcosmetics @essence_cosmetics all about candies peach as inner eyehighlight color #peacheyemakeup @nyc_new_york_color black liquid liner @urbandecaycosmetics perversion mascara #urbandecayperversionA photo posted by Melinda (@melindajoy926)
See previously posted videos for products and tutorial. #makeup #makeupforblueeyes #makeupforblondes #purpleeyeshadow #greeneyes #greeneyeliner #todaysmakeup #urbandecaytonic #urbandecayshockwave #w7makingwaves #muaprofessional #maybellinelashsensational #smashboxfullexposuremascara #janebronzingpowder #covergirltrublend #w7berryblend #berrylips #holidaymakeup #charlottetilburybrowlift #morphebrushes #sigmaflatkabukif50A photo posted by Melinda (@melindajoy926)
December 16, 2015
I received this at a discount, but all opinions expressed are 100% my own.
December 15, 2015
Just months after the closure of the Chicago World’s Fair, librarian Lydia Bancroft finds herself fascinated by a mysterious dark-haired and dark-eyed patron. He has never given her his name; he actually never speaks to a single person. All she knows about him is that he loves books as much as she does.
Only when he rescues her in the lobby of the Hartman Hotel does she discover that his name is Sebastian Marks. She also discovers that he lives at the top of the prestigious hotel and that most everyone in Chicago is intrigued by him.
Lydia and Sebastian form a fragile friendship, but when she discovers that Mr. Marks isn’t merely a very wealthy gentleman, but also the proprietor of an infamous saloon and gambling club, she is shocked.
Lydia insists on visiting the club one fateful night and suddenly is a suspect to a murder. She must determine who she can trust, who is innocent, and if Sebastian Marks—the man so many people fear—is actually everything her heart believes him to be.
My Thoughts: I enjoyed the first half better than the second. Mystery and intrigue are appealing in a stranger, but the plot didnt hold together for me. I can't say much else without giving away the turns and twists. The main character was a bit too naive for it to be believable, but perhaps people truly are that naive. The whole story was a bit "inconceivable" to quote Princess Bride. I give it 3 stars out of 5.
December 05, 2015
December 02, 2015
My son was thrilled to get a present in the mail, so we opened the box right away. He thought the rolling monkey was fun, the fish held a secon'd appeal, but the Learn & Giggle Activity Station was the clear winner!!!
Check out the video, and if interested in buying here's a great deal:
From now until Saturday, there is an exciting deal on Bright Starts products at Toys ‘R Us*! The “Lights, Lights Baby” Collection (featuring the Learn & Giggle Activity Station) and the “Having a Ball” Collection (featuring the Spin & Giggle Puppy) are 40% off, both online and in-store.
#BrightStarts and #BabyLOLL
November 30, 2015
Eyes- shadow under brow is @nyxcosmetics #nyxvisen. Glitter by @lacolorscosmetics #copperfield #glitterliner #copperglitter #copperglittereyes and #deviantcosmetics copper glitter. Green shadows by @bhcosmetics #88colorspalette #88colorscoolmattepalette #liquidliner black eyeliner by @nyc_new_york_color brows by @smashboxcosmetics #smashboxbrowtech mascaras by @w7makeupuk #w7lashtastic, @maybelline #maybellinelashsensational and @hardcandylife #hardcandylashaholic
Lips- lipliner by @covergirl #covergirllipperfectionsmokey 205 and @muacosmetics #mualiquidlipstick in 205nude
Cheeks- @cargocosmetics #cargowaterresistantblush in loscabos and bronzer by @janecosmetics #janebronzingpowder inspire
Brushes- mac cosmetics 212 and #sephora pantone universe crease and shadow brushes
Follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/melindajoy926
Follow me on pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/melindajoy926
Follow me on instagram: http://www.instagram.com/melindajoy926
This policy is valid from October 01, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org