October 29, 2014

Picture Maker Collage Pro - A Review

Picture Maker Collage Pro sounded like a great program for making beautiful collages of our family, or funny moments with my son. It's available for PC/Mac and ios. Oftentime I just post photos by themselves, but I've seen how much fancier and more professional photos look when presented in a well done collage, so I was hopeful. Collages are great ways to spice up reviews or blog posts in general.

However when I went to make a collage I got this lovely layout, and when I hit save, I assumed it would save my collage. However when I went to find it, it only saved my individual images in a collage folder, but not the final product. So after some playing around I learned you have to save it as a .pwp file to save the finished product. As long as you do that, you'll be fine.

Being a former art major I love color, and design, and bringing it all together to make a masterpiece.

This collage was full of Fall photos we took at a local park. We wanted to try out my son's cat in the hat halloween costume too. We all had a good time, and I'm thankful I had the Picture Maker Pro to capture it in this collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0