October 23, 2014

At A Glance Calendars

So our family gets very excited about deliveries, especially our black lab. She goes crazy when a man or woman in uniform drops off a package. Can the dog-owning readers relate? :). Now our 2 year old son joins in the excitement, shouting "truck truck truck" and "beep beep." It's quite an event in our house, and quite a treat.

We recently got a delivery of Office Supplies including a Monthly Planner & a Wall Calendar. I've always been the type to keep lists and a planner with me at all times. I get quite a sense of accomplishment from crossing things off my list or reviewing my schedule for the upcoming weeks/months. I feel more organized and calm. But don't get me wrong, this sense of organization does NOT translate into a love of house cleaning. I am lacking that gene :-P.

Before I join the world of smart phones I had a planner in my purse, but now I try to keep my schedule on my phone but I still miss writing down my events and being able to see the entire month at a a glance, which is why I like using physical calendars and planners. It's also hard for the entire family to know whats going on, so we typically update the family calendar on the fridge, but now we have a wall calendar we plan to post on the wall in the kitchen. You can see the photo of our previous calendar, so we're looking forward to using the wall calendar with larger boxes for each day, thus making it easier to read and update.

I just wish the calendar started sooner than January 2015. For now we'll continue with our fridge calendar, but looking forward to January!!!

Many thanks to Shoplet & At-A-Glance for this review opportunity. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0