August 11, 2010
Kmart Camping Giveaway - CLOSED
I follow you on twitter @countrynest
August 12, 2010 1:07 PM
ONE of my readers will win:
2 Mantle QuickPack Propane Lantern - (ARV $24.99)
- Runtime is 7.75 hours on high; 13.8 hours on low
- 967 lumens on high
- Two-mantle design includes pre-installed mantles
- Adjustable brightness from low to high
- Includes cover for easy transport and storage
As you pack for the big weekend,, you can save time by using Kmart’s helpful camping resources at http://www.Kmart.com/camping. As an added treat, Kmart is offering a variety of deals on camping gear such as coolers, tents, and portable chairs.
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link
2) Follow Me on Twitter, and leave a comment with your twitter name
3) Tweet about this giveaway @melindajoy926 (This can be done DAILY)
"Kmart Camping Giveaway @melindajoy926 here: _____(link)_____"
4) Post my button on your side bar and leave me the link
5) Subscribe to my blog via email/google reader
6) Send this giveaway link to 5 of your friends and let me know you did or post this link as your FB status - honor system
7) Sign up for Sponsored Tweets, get paid to tweet: http://bit.ly/cJ16rs (not spam, it really works)
8) Comment on one of my non-giveaway posts (up to 5 posts, for up to 5 extra entries - leave comment for each post you commented on)
9) Join swagbucks - search and earn prizes (it's great)
10) Join Groupon - a site where if groups of people buy, you benefit from the discount - for ever major city! http://www.groupon.com/r/uu3910417
11) Follow my blog (blogger/FB)
Deadline: August 25th , at noon EST
Disclaimer: giveaway provided by Kmart and Euro RSCG Worldwide PR
This policy is valid from October 01, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org