December 04, 2009
$110 Visa Gift Card Giveaway!!! - closed
Kodak is running a great promotion now called "Print & Prosper," and in doing so is offering ONE of my readers a $110 Visa Gift card. The idea behind this campaign is to "put your money in your wallet, not in your printer!" The dollar amount ($110) correlates with the "Kodak Save $110 Tour" which is traveling across the country to show how families can save on average $110 per year on ink with Kodak's All-in-One inkjet printers. The tour is a part of Kodak's "Print & Prosper" marketing campaign, reinforcing how Kodak's All-in-One inkjet printers are revolutionizing the inkjet printer business by offering the lowest total ink replacement cost in the industry ($14.99 MSRP for color and $9.99 MSRP for black).
See some special offers below:
WOULD YOU LIKE A CHANCE TO WIN THIS $110 VISA GIFT CARD???
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Follow Kodak on Twitter @KodakSave110 and comment with your twitter handle
2) Visit http://www.printandprosper.com/ and comment with something you learned about Kodak
printers and cost-savings
3) Follow @melindajoy926 and tweet this giveaway and leave me the twitter comment link
"$110 Visa GC Giveaway @melindajoy926 + "Link"
4) Follow my blog (google reader, blogger, facebook), and leave a comment telling me you did so
5) Email 5 friends about this giveaway and let me know you did this
6) Subscribe to my blog via email, and leave a comment with your subscribed emai laddress
7) Grab my button and leave me a link to your page
8) Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to the post
Open to Anyone!!
Deadline: December 20th at noon EST
For more information:
http://www.kodak.com/go/save110tour to follow the tour and see what cities it will be arriving into next!
Disclaimer: I was not provided with anything in exchange for hosting this review. Kodak is providing the GC directly to the winner
This policy is valid from October 01, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org