December 09, 2009
Beware of the Doghouse + $100 JCP Gift Card Giveaway - CLOSED
My husband has had his fair share of hits and misses with gift giving, but it's the thought that counts, right? I once got a life size blow up photo of my ex boyfriend and I as a gift. What on Earth was I supposed to do with that? My mom suggested using it as a dartboard haha.
JCPenney has provided me with one $100 gift card to help keep you out someone out of the doghouse.
Follow These Rules To Enter:
1) Tell me the one gift that put you in the doghouse
2) Follow @melindajoy926 and tweet this giveaway and leave me the twitter comment link
"$100 JCP GC Giveaway @melindajoy926 + "(Insert Link Here)"
3) Follow my blog (google reader, blogger, facebook), and leave a comment telling me you did so
4) Email 5 friends about this giveaway and let me know you did this
5) Subscribe to my blog via email, and leave a comment with your subscribed email address
6) Grab my button and leave me a link to your page
7) Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to the post
Open to US only
Deadline: December 22nd at noon EST, just in time for Post Holiday Sales!!!
JCPenney supplied the giftcard for promotional use
This policy is valid from October 01, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org