September 29, 2009
Pièce de Résistance Book Giveaway - CLOSED
I absolutely loved the third book in the French Twist Series by Sandra Byrd called Pièce de Résistance. Sandra was so generous in sending me the third book when she heard how much I loved the other two in this series, and now they want to offer ONE of my readers a chance to read and own this book for themselves!!!
This is the third book in the series and it's about a girl, Lexi, who has a chance to be the head pastry chef for a bakery in Seattle, WA and she has some very big decisions to make and learns a lot about herself in the process. It also features a romance, which I enjoy :)
I can't say enough about the French Twist series and Sandra Byrd as an author. It's a joy to read her books!
Here's HOW TO ENTER:
1) 1 entry- Sign up for Sandra's Quarterly Newsletter here and mention I reffered you (Melinda Joy): http://list-manage.com/subscribe.phtml?id=917ecaacb2
2) 1 entry - Follow this blog
3) 1 entry- Subscribe to my blog via email
4) 3 entry - Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link (leave 3 comments)
5) 1 entry- Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway (CAN BE DONE DAILY)
6) Post my button on your blog and leave me the link to your blog
7) Enter one of my other giveaways and let me know which you entered
Deadline: October 23 at noon EST
This policy is valid from October 01, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org