They also have some really fun geometric shapes for your windows, and I think these look gorgeous. It's similar to having stained glass, but without the high prices of actual stained glass:
Window Film and More also has fun designs that offer semi-privacy. I think this design would be ideal for a shower stall door or a car window where you want to block out some of the light, but not all of it.
Window Film and More was kind enough to provide me with this block pattern for my basement windows, as we have been living in our basement for the past month because our bedrooms were under construction. I had taped paper towels in the windows for some privacy, but these blocks are so much more classy than my makeshift paper towel curtains!
They also offer something called Safety/Security film. It is a plastic sheet that you place on the window. If the window breaks, the film will hold it in place, so you don't have shattered pieces of glass all over your floor. Or...if someone tries to break in through a window (perhaps a window by the front door), they will have to get through the glass AND the film, which deters criminals from breaking in. It's a brilliant idea!
To view all of your window film options, visit their site here: http://www.windowfilmandmore.com/
A Chance to Win: Window Film and More is offering ONE of my readers a $20 credit towards a purchase from their website
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Mandatory- Visit their site and leave me a comment with what you would buy if you win
2) 1 extra- Become a NEW email subsriber, and leave a comment telling me you became one
3) 1 extra- Become a NEW follower- blogger or facebook, and leave a comment telling me you became one
4) 2 extra- Grab my button, and leave me a link back to your site (leave 2 comments)
5) 3 extra- Blog about this giveaway and link back to this giveaway (leave 3 comments)
6) 1 extra- Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway "Window Film Giveaway @melindajoy926 : ______" <---insert link
7) 3 extra- Join Swagbucks, where you can search and earng points towards GREAT prizes and win prizes too (click link below) - (leave 3 comments)
Deadline: October 25th at noon ESTGood Luck!