- Old World Bronze finish
- Adjusts to fit showers between 54 and 72 inches
No cutting required
- Flange pivots 180 degrees
- Superior strength - weight load capacity of more than 120 pounds (based on independent lab testing)
- Provides up to 7.5 additional inches of elbow room in the shower
- Stainless steel construction
- Rivoting flanges provide an easy, secure installation on inconsistent or uneven wall surfaces
- Decorative covers snap on easily to conceal pivoting flanges and hide holes from previous shower rods
- Works with standard shower curtains
September 16, 2009
Home Renovation/Reorganization Series - Moen Curved Shower Rod
This policy is valid from October 01, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org