1. Greens Chew: Antioxidant and Prebiotic
· Support - With a nutritional boost of prebiotic fiber, support for healthy blood pressure levels, and the antioxidant strength of 20 cartons of blueberries in every serving, Greens Chew packs a powerful punch to support your overall health and wellbeing.
· Boosts your body’s natural defenses against free radical damage
At first it tasted like a fruit punch chewy, but after a few seconds of chewing I got an earthy aftertaste and wasn't a fan, but if you can chew it quickly, it's tasty. I have this problem with chewable calcium pills too. The longer you chew, the more you taste the vitamin and not the sugary chewy.
2. Energy Drink: this containg 100mg of caffeine per can. ENERGY is packed with natural stimulants free of the jittery effects caused by today’s leading energy drinks.
- A full spectrum of phytonutrients
- Potent antioxidant-rich polyphenols
- Packed with Vitamin B to support brain function
- Proprietary Energy blend
- Helps support the body’s ability to sustain natural energy levels
3. Body Applicator/Fab wrap: Expect "ultimate" results with this amazing 45-minute body Applicator! The Ultimate Body Applicator is a non-woven cloth wrap that has been infused with a powerful, botanically-based formula to deliver maximum tightening, toning, and firming results where applied to the skin. It helps tighten, tone, firm and minimize the appearance of cellulite.
4. Greens on the Go Berry: Alkalize, energize, and detoxify wherever you go with Greens on the Go™ in a new sweet berry flavor. This convenient, single serving packet is a pH-balancing blend, supercharged with an acidity-fighting combination of magnesium and potassium for even more alkalizing properties. It helps you maintain that healthy balance by keeping your digestive system regular and toxins flowing out. With multiple servings of fruits and vegetables and a blend of 38 herbs and nutrient-rich superfoods, Greens provides naturally occurring, bioavailable vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and enzymes to give your already well-balanced diet a nutritional boost. Just mix, shake, and take your Greens on the Go!
If you don't like taking vitamins but drink shakes daily I think this would be a great route for you to go! I really like the flavor of their berry products! The added vitamins and serving of fruits/veggetables is a great addition to any smoothie or drink. I think I'd use them in a peach or banana smoothie so it tastes like I have the berries without the added expense of buying fresh berries :-P. Ways to save, right? :)
Overall I am a fan of their products and plan to check out others in the future! Some products take some getting used to, and others hook you from the start!
Many thanks to Ana for the opportunity to try these products. All opinions expressed here are 100% my own.