September 12, 2015

It Works...or does it?

I've been hearing so much about the It Works products, but never had a chance to try them. I finally had a chance to try out some products from It Works, thanks to Ana Chinchilla! 

1. Greens Chew: Antioxidant and Prebiotic 
·        Support - With a nutritional boost of prebiotic fiber, support for healthy blood pressure levels, and the antioxidant strength of 20 cartons of blueberries in every serving, Greens Chew packs a powerful punch to support your overall health and wellbeing.   
·         Boosts your  body’s natural defenses against free radical damage
·         Supports healthy nutrition and digestion with prebiotic dietary fiber
·         Contains the antioxidant strength of 20 cartons of blueberries
·         Fueled by pTeroPure® to help maintain healthy blood pressure levels and promote heart health
·         Delicious blueberry-filled flavor. 
At first it tasted like a fruit punch chewy, but after a few seconds of chewing I got an earthy aftertaste and wasn't a fan, but if you can chew it quickly, it's tasty. I have this problem with chewable calcium pills too. The longer you chew, the more you taste the vitamin and not the sugary chewy. 

2. Energy Drink: this containg 100mg of caffeine per can. ENERGY is packed with natural stimulants free of the jittery effects caused by today’s leading energy drinks.

  • A full spectrum of phytonutrients
  • Potent antioxidant-rich polyphenols
  • Packed with Vitamin B to support brain function
  • Proprietary Energy blend
  • Helps support the body’s ability to sustain natural energy levels
There are those days when I could definitely use the extra energy, like days when my son refuses to sleep at night, or the nights the cat decides to get sick all night long, thus I'm cleaning hairballs all night long. What fun! The It Works! energy drink tastes like a light bubbly peachy flavored drink, in my opinion. The carbonation is light, so it doesn't give you that bloated full feeling many sodas do. The flavor was very enjoyable! I checked the ingredients to see if my tastebuds were correct and it has pear, citrus, raspberry and cherry juices in it, so I wasn't spot on, but still very tasty! I wouldn't drink this before bedtime because I found it hard to sleep after drinking it, but I don't consume much caffeine, so perhaps others aren't as affected by caffeine at night. If you are looking for an energy drink, I'd definitely check this out!













3. Body Applicator/Fab wrap: Expect "ultimate" results with this amazing 45-minute body Applicator! The Ultimate Body Applicator is a non-woven cloth wrap that has been infused with a powerful, botanically-based formula to deliver maximum tightening, toning, and firming results where applied to the skin. It helps tighten, tone, firm and minimize the appearance of cellulite. 

Over the last 2 years the amount of "padding" in my middle section has increased noticeably. They say it's all down hill after age 30, and I think I would agree, physically speaking anyway. I went from having a flat stomach to a small pouch, so I decided to give this wrap a try. You apply the wrap and use the fab to keep it flush against the skin, but I had much difficulty with this step. The wrap would not lay against my skin; it kept puckering. Even with the fab, it was bubbly and bumpy, as you can see from the photo. I even tried to put a tight shirt on over it, but to no avail. After 45 minutes I removed the wrap and took photos shortly thereafter. I noticed a very small reduction at my waistline making me look ever so slightly more trim, but it wasn't much. I expect that since that is the only place where the wrap lay flush against my skin, that's the only place I saw results. If I were to try it again, I'd try a different body part like my thighs where I could wrap and put under biker shorts for a better application. I do think that the It works! wraps work, if applied successfully. With only one application I saw a small result, and that was WITH a faulty application on my part (user error).

I would encourage anyone who was on the fence to give it a try!

4. Greens on the Go Berry: Alkalize, energize, and detoxify wherever you go with Greens on the Go™ in a new sweet berry flavor. This convenient, single serving packet is a pH-balancing blend, supercharged with an acidity-fighting combination of magnesium and potassium for even more alkalizing properties. It helps you maintain that healthy balance by keeping your digestive system regular and toxins flowing out. With multiple servings of fruits and vegetables and a blend of 38 herbs and nutrient-rich superfoods, Greens provides naturally occurring, bioavailable vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and enzymes to give your already well-balanced diet a nutritional boost. Just mix, shake, and take your Greens on the Go!   

If you don't like taking vitamins but drink shakes daily I think this would be a great route for you to go! I really like the flavor of their berry products! The added vitamins and serving of fruits/veggetables is a great addition to any smoothie or drink. I think I'd use them in a peach or banana smoothie so it tastes like I have the berries without the added expense of buying fresh berries :-P. Ways to save, right? :)

Overall I am a fan of their products and plan to check out others in the future! Some products take some getting used to, and others hook you from the start!

Head on over to Ana's site and check out the products: http://www.yourmissionwrapitup.com/

...and like her on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/WrapMeAna?fref=ts

Many thanks to Ana for the opportunity to try these products. All opinions expressed here are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0