October 29, 2014

Beauty Review: Foxbrim's Vitamin C Lotion


Foxbrim's Vitamin C Lotion is an effective daily moisturizer with a number of added benefits. Do more than moisturize. With eight-fold antioxidant protection, our advanced formula prevents the formation of skin damaging free radicals. Provide ultimate skin hydration while effectively lightening sun spots and discoloration, reducing wrinkles (and formation) and refine overall skin texture. Create a healthy glow with soothing moisturizers and nutrient-rich ingredients.
 
Key Ingredients include:
- Vitamin C (15%)
- Aloe Vera
- MSM
- Shea Butter
- Jojoba Oil
- Green Tea
I've had a chance to use this for several weeks, and I have noticed a difference in the scars on my face. Like most people, I've had my bouts with acne, that have left their marks. I've been looking for a good cream to help reduce the redness in these marks and this product seems to help with that. I had previously been using anti-aging products or wrinkle creams on them but they weren't working. I feel that the concentrated vitamin C in this lotion was what made the difference! I can almost go without make up....almost!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0