April 29, 2014

U by Kotex

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group TM and U by Kotex but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #ubykotex http://my-disclosur.ed/obsstv

I'll admit that life has slowed down in some ways since I quit my full time job in January of this year to stay home and raise my son. I think some parents would agree, especially when you're used to a constant hustle and bustle of an eight to five job, 5 days a week for the past 10+ years. Going from working to having time on your hands is quite an adjustment, and can create a gap that may seem hard to fill. While my son is active, sweet, hilarious at times, and keeps me on my toes, I missed the day to day routine and challenges that a corporate job provided, so I've found things to keep me (and my son) busy.

What keeps me so busy you ask? 

1. My first priority is caring for my son, Braeden, of course, but we like to expand our horizons.

2. I really enjoy reading, cooking and baking as you can see. Braeden usually enjoys the fruits of my labor too ;-)

3. Also on my list is crafting and DIY projects. (Yes, my cat is my crochet hat model at times)

4. Keeping up with fashion trends and beauty is a hobby, not an obsession (just ask my husband...I'm rarely this put together when he comes home from work lol)

5. Reading - Book Club, Bible Study and just for fun!

6. ...and of course, I can't neglect my furry babies- Dewey, Millie & Abby.

So while I think I've finally settled into a groove of being a stay at home mom, there are still challenges and days it's hard to juggle it all. There are also some things that make life easier, and some that make life more difficult. Fast recipes, a very helpful husband, and quick work-outs make my life easier, but having 3 pets and hardwood floors make my life harder with the constant cleaning to keep the fur tumbleweeds under control. Sometimes we have to make choices in life concerning what is worth the inconvenience and what is not. Do pets and kids (and sometimes spouses) come with messes? Of course, but is it worth it? ABSOLUTELY!!!!


In today's age it's nice to know that there are some sacrifices busy parents don't have to make. Thankfully as a mom on-the-go, U by Kotex, makes my life so much easier. Knowing that I am protected from any embarrassing "situations" allows me to live normally without slowing down. I don't have to sacrifice having a life or being active.



Right now there is a special promo going on at select Walmart stores where you will receive 3 bonus Goody hair elastics with U by Kotex Sleek tampons or Cleanwear pads, while supplies last. The Goody elastics will be attached to the box. I decided to shop at Walmart because of their everyday low prices (and convenient location to where I live).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0