April 29, 2014

Stonyfield Yo-pouches...mmm mmm good!

I participated in a Blogger Activation on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Stonyfield. I received coupons to facilitate my shopping trip and a promotional item to thank me for participating.


All of the Stonyfield organic yogurt pouches contain pure organic ingredients and never any high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. It's so nice to know that there are healthy and tasty products out there in a world of processed or frozen foods. I'm definitely not a "health nut" but I do enjoy eating healthy and starting my son on healthy habits that will hopefully stay with him as he grows up. Growing up we had fish, fruits, veggies and lean meats, and I'm so thankful for this.


I had previously purchased Stonyfield products, but that was before I became a mom, and before I cared about healthy foods for children. We generally don't select organic products intentionally, but every once in awhile the product we want turns out to be, and it's an added bonus. I know many moms who only buy organic for their children, but we're not there yet.


My son is generally a good eater but on occasion he will still refuse certain foods like chicken, go figure! We have been giving him yogurt for months but we always had to get a bowl, spoon and bib before he could eat it so we don't end up with a mess like this or worse:


Needless to say I was excited to try these Stonyfield yobaby, yotoddler and yokid pouches. My son had a chance to try flavors like strawberry, strawberry banana, sweet potato, blueberry, mango, strawberry-beet-berry & pear-spinach-mango. It made feeding time so much easier. As you can see from the photo above, he loved it, and just sucked it out like a straw until it was emptied. Easy, tasty and healthy - win, win, win!!!

...and it's not only for children. My husband grabbed a pouch for lunch and said it was so creamy and delicious. 

Head on over to this site and see if these products are sold near you.

Connect with Stonyfield
Twitter: @Stonyfield
Instagram: @Stonyfield

1 comment:

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0