July 14, 2010
Garden Series - Katz Garden Gloves - CLOSED
* You can find a great selection of womens gardening gloves. No longer will you have to make do with what you can find in town or do without.
* Your kids or grandkids who love to play in the garden along side you will find an awesome selection of children's gardening gloves, gardening accessories like hats, aprons and kneeling pads, as well as children's garden tools to look through. We even have some combination glove sets available in a package with a matching parent’s set of gloves.
* You will find we are a good online source of men's gardening gloves, work gloves, and household or chemical gloves too.
* You can find cotton jersey gloves to protect your hands as you go about your basic day-to-day garden chores. We also have bamboo gloves. We have stronger, more durable leather, leather-palmed, or canvas gloves for heavier yard work or landscaping here too. There are nitrile and neoprene gloves for handling pesticides and herbicides and neoprene- or rubber-dipped cotton gloves for working with wet soils and gripping slippery items.
*You will find a neat selection of gardening accessories for both women and children to go along with your garden gloves and gardening footwear for everyone in the family. We have a nice selection of gardening supplies as well.
Katz Garden Gloves doesn't just carry garden gloves, which I really like. It's nice to be able to visit one site, and buy all your garden tools/supplies at once. While they don't carry plants, they have everything that I need to be comfortable while gardening - shoes, kneeling pad, and strong gloves.
All of the products we received from Katz Garden Gloves have proved stylish and durable. In the past few weeks, my husband and I have spent endless hours in the garden, meaning that my gloves, kneeling pad and garden tools have taken a beating, day after day, but have held up wonderfully. Katz delivered all the items in a timely manner and their customer service was impeccable.
BUY IT: 10% discount code on any order for $25 or more: 24a4f74db6
WIN IT: One reader will win a pair of women's EZ grip gloves (medium) and a pair of men's knit gloves with rubber coating (large) - pictured below!
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Visit Katz website and tell me one item you would love to own! (please limit repeat items in comments - visit site and select a new item)
2) Subscribe to Katz Garden Gloves Newsletter: http://katzgardengloves.com/ (on right side column)
3) Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link
4) Follow my blog (blogger/FB)
5) Follow Me on Twitter, and leave a comment with your twitter name
6) Tweet about this giveaway @melindajoy926 (This can be done DAILY)
"Katz Garden Gloves Giveaway @melindajoy926 here: _____(link)_____"
7) Post my button on your side bar and leave me the link
8) Subscribe to my blog via email/google reader
9) Send this giveaway link to 5 of your friends and let me know you did or post this link as your FB status - honor system
10) Sign up for Sponsored Tweets, get paid to tweet: http://bit.ly/cJ16rs (not spam, it really works)
11) Comment on one of my non-giveaway posts (up to 5 posts, for up to 5 extra entries - leave comment for each post you commented on)
12) Join swagbucks - search and earn prizes (it's great)
13) Join Groupon - a site where if groups of people buy, you benefit from the discount - for ever major city! http://www.groupon.com/r/uu3910417
Deadline: August 5th , at noon EST
Disclaimer: I received sample products in exchange for this post
This policy is valid from October 01, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org