Follow you on twitter@katmagick
May 17, 2010 7:13 AM
Litter-Robot Saves Time - No More Litter Box Scooping
The Litter-Robot™ frees you from the chore of litter box scooping. You can be confident that your cats have a litter box that is cleaned automatically and reliably, again and again. The large waste drawer holds several days' worth of waste, giving you the time and freedom to do the things you enjoy. You can take that weekend trip or leave town for a short business trip without having to worry about your cat’s litter box.
Cleaning the litter box is now as simple as changing a kitchen garbage bag every few days. If you have several cats, the Litter-Robot™ drawer may still need to be emptied daily, but you'll never again have to scoop a dirty litter box by hand!
Another great thing about this litter robot is that not only does the Litter-Robot work just fine with any clumping clay, so you don't have to buy any special litter, but it also doesn't require you to buy expensive waste bags, because any standard 8 and 13 gallon kitchen garbage bags - those larger grocery bags work.
I will admit that we had some difficulty with this litter box at first, as our kittens were barely 4 pounds (and they should be 5 lbs or more to set off the sensor), so they weren't setting off the sensor, but after emailing the great people at litter robot, they explained how to change the sensitivity so it would pick up our cats movement in the litter box, and would start the cycling process once they left, and now it works wonderfully. Our kittens have almost completely stopped using their old litter box and use this one as much as they possibly can. They love having a clean litter box every time they step in, and the nice thing for us is that we only have to empty the "waste drawer" once a week, so having cats got even easier (I never thought that was possible).
...and are you ready for some great news? The generous people at Litter Robot are offering ONE of my readers a Gray Litter Bot for themselves!!!!
HOW TO ENTER:
Visit their site and tell me one thing you learned about Litter Robot
1) Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link
2) Follow my blog (blogger/FB)
3) Follow Me on Twitter, and leave a comment with your twitter name
4) Tweet about this giveaway @melindajoy926 (This can be done DAILY)
"Litter-Robot Giveaway @melindajoy926 here: _____(link)_____"
5) Post my button on your side bar and leave me the link
6) Subscribe to my blog via email/google reader
7) Send this giveaway link to 5 of your friends and let me know you did or post this link as your FB status - honor system
8) Sign up for Sponsored Tweets, get paid to tweet: http://bit.ly/cJ16rs (not spam, it really works)
9) Comment on one of my non-giveaway posts (up to 5 posts, for up ot 5 extra entries - leave comment for each post you commented on)