August 25, 2009

1 800 Flowers Review



I recently won a free item from 1-800-Flowers through a Twitter contest, and I was a bit skeptical because I am new to the Twitter world, and I wasn't sure if it would actually work, but low and behold it did.

Since my thoughtful husband had just sent me flowers at work a week ago, I didn't want to order another bouquet, although I'll admit I was very tempted to spoil myself with another beautiful bouquet, but I resisted the urge. Instead I ordered my dad a golf cookie set. It comes in a gift box that looks like a golfer's bag, and inside are individually wrapped golf theme cookies. I had missed his birthday and needed to make it up to him in a creative way. I love the plaid golfer's shorts cookies, they are too funny.


When I was over at his house I had a chance to see it first hand, and to taste the cookies, and they were pretty good. They stay fresh for a long time since they are each wrapped.

I was very happy with my order from 1-800-flowers and would definitely order from them again in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0