August 14, 2023

New way to unwind

 If you've been following my blog for years you'll know that I am a mom of four. This keeps me quite busy, and I don't often have time to just unwind and relax, but I've definitely gone through my phases where I latch onto something and love it for awhile. In the past I've loved cake decorating and it was both a way to unwind and be creative. Next came makeup, which is a phase I am still fully in! Next came nail art. Again it was a way to relax, be creative and express myself. Finally, was the online gaming phase. I played the game Township on FB for about a year. I also played words with friends, so I am familiar with online gaming and how it can be an outlet to unwind. I recently learned about a bunch of games on this site, which is primarily a finance and mortgage site, but also has an entire game section which I've been enjoying exploring!

Since I loved faming games in the past, the first one I checked out was Farm Factory, which I didn't really enjoy. It involved clicking on chickens to collect eggs, and there may have been more to it than that, but I lost interest and started exploring other games, which lead me to the second game called Idle Farming Business. 

It is similar to games like Township and Farmville. I had to buy plots, plant crops, harvest them and sell them to make a profit. The profit could be turned around to purchase more land, or plant more crops, or enhance crop growth time with sunshine and rain. As you can see from the second image, some crops grow faster than others, and the longer grow time crops earn you more money. It's a fast paced game, so you don't have to wait hours or even days for things to grow unlike other farm games make you do. I could see playing this one often!

I also used to play this fashion retail game online where I had to keep shelves stocked, check out customers and clean cob webs off displays. Of course there was a time frame for each task. So when I found the game called Tap Supermarket, I had to give it a try. This was fun. You had to keep the checkout line short or non existent, and you had so much time to check each person our before they got upset. Each display had to be restocked, but you had to have enough money in the bank to restock the shelves. It was also a fast paced game, where things would reset within minutes and no need to wait overnight to continue playing.

It seems that there are a handful of fun games on this site to explore and they're FREE! Fun and Free, double win in my book. Check them out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0