June 12, 2020

Baginning - a new place to shop for bags!

About the company:
More is more, at Baginning with a wide selection of trendy bag styles from tote, backpack, fanny pack, satchel bag and leather handbags and more.  A bag is a great investment piece and will last you years and years. Don’s miss Baginning trendy styles of woman’s bags and enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide. There are bags to pair with casual outfits or evening dresses.

When I was contacted by the brand to see if I wanted to try one of their bags I jumped at the chance. What girl doesn't want another handbag to add to their collection? I know I do. I like to have one or two for each season and I just rotate them during the year. My brights are for Spring and Summer and my darker tones for Fall and Winter.

I spent quite a long time browsing their website to figure out which one would be perfect for me. I knew that I needed it to be a decent size. I'm a mom of three after all, and let's be frank, we hold a LOT in our bags...snacks, wipes, medication, first aid kits, mints, small toys etc. [yes, and money/phone as well] I also knew that I needed shoulder straps. While the elbow hold is cute for photos, and very trendy, it's just not practical for a woman on the go (pre-Covid, that is). I need my hands free to hold toddler hands, my older kids backpacks and more. So I needed 1) a decent size, 2) shoulder straps, and it has to be....3) eye catching. I am not a fan of neutrals, so I always go for bold colors, and the one I selected did not dissapoint.


Here is the bag I got to try out. First let me discuss how it arrived. It was boxes, and bagged several times over. Not only did I get a handbag out of this, I also go an extra silver carrying tote. The purse was in a protective sleeve, inside a tote bag, inside a box. I give them A+ for packaging, for sure!

My bag a deep wine red, with multi color/multichrome buttons on the side which is a fun detail. It adds to the bag's character. It also has a removable zipper bag inside to further organize the contents of my purse. It would be a perfect makeup bag for me. I could remove all my cosmetics easily and leave them at home for days when makeup is not a concern (aka no makeup days). I also like that the bag has a closure so things won't easily fall out. While the bag did have a slight fishy smell, I'm hoping that in time this will dissapate. Since it's a deep color I won't be using it exclusively until Fall, so we have a few months still. ;-)

Many thanks to Baginning for a chance to try their bags!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0