February 04, 2019

My Favorite New Accessory | A Unique Wood Watch by JORD


My Favorite New Accessory | A Unique Wood Watch by JORD

If you know me you know that I get on certain creative kicks from time to time. When I was in college it was all about art and drawing. When I graduated it became cake decorating. After that I moved on to nail art, and now fashion and beauty are my passions, and I've recently gotten into accessorizing, especially with watches. In 2017 I asked for 3 different watches for Christmas if that tells you anything. After all I had to have one in every type of metal to match my jewelry, right? Recently someone asked me if I had tried wooden watches, and I hadn't. At first I was thinking they would look rustic or like a camping accessory, but I was wrong!

I discovered a brand called Jord (pronounced Yode). They are based in St. Louis, where they are constantly developing new designs. The watches are are a sophisticated mix of natural, and largely re-claimed materials, combined with quality movements and components.  They are made to fit your wrist, so they're customized watches for you. They come in a variety of colors from golden to deep brown, black to red with all types of watch faces. I was really impressed with what I saw, and when I got mine in person I was even more impressed.

I received the Frankie watch, made with zebra wood which has a light yellow-brown color and a large circle face. When I ordered it, they had me measure my wrist so it could be made to fit me specifically, and it fits me perfectly! The watch face is a bit larger than I typically wear, but I like that it's a statement piece. People will notice this watch! I picked this color combination because I feel it will match almost anything. It's versatile, but still eye-catching.



These are also excellent gift ideas. They can be customized; you can pick the face plate and the wristband combination you would like. You can order it to size the recipient perfectly. In addition, many of their watches are able to be engraved and personalized. I think that this would make a great gift for dads, moms, husbands, sons etc. They have a one year guarantee, free worldwide shipping and can be returned or exchanged, which always makes online shopping less stressful. I would LOVE to receive one of these for a gift. There were so many other styles I wanted to try, but whittled it down to only one.

...and if you've been dying to try one, here's your change!


WIN IT: One reader will $100 off their next purchase at JORD! Everyone who enters will receive 10% off just for trying!


HOW TO ENTER: www.jordwatches.com/g/melindajoy

(giveaway runs for 4 weeks from the date of this post)

Wooden Wrist Watch


-->

1 comment:

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0