January 09, 2017

Review of Corazonas Heartbars

Corazonas Heartbars are now a staple item in our pantry. What are they, you ask?

Corazonas© HEARTBAR™ philosophy is that food should be both delicious and good for you, life should be fun! That's why they've created a thoughtful mix of tasty, heart-healthy ingredients that help lower cholesterol while creating a convenient snack that is truly good and good for you.

What makes a Corazonas HEARTBAR both delicious and nutritious?
·         NON-GMO Ingredients
·         Contains Plant Sterols, which helps to lower (LDL) bad cholesterol*
·         Excellent Source of Whole Grains
·         Shelf Stable and small in size which is perfect for grab-n-go snacking

A few months ago Corazonas sent us some oatmeal squares to sample and review.  After doing some research on the company, looking over the ingredients (which are healthy and words that I can pronounce by the way), and tasting them…I decided I just had to get my hands on more.  I immediately purchased several more boxes on their website.  They were offering free shipping on orders over $100 or more so I decided why not?  I have tasted many of their flavors including orange cranberry, dark chocolate cherry, oatmeal raisin, banana walnut, apple cinnamon, and white chocolate macadamia.  My top picks would have to be the oatmeal raisin, apple cinnamon and dark chocolate cherry.  The ingredients are all natural and the squares are a great on-the-go snack item.  I take them to work, the gym, and with me when I am running errands.  My four-year-old son loves eating them as a bedtime snack.  They are really tasty and not as bland as other oatmeal bars I have tried in the past.  Overall I would give them 3.5 stars out of 4.  My one reservation is that they are on the dry side.  This is a great company with a great product.  Check out their website and see what great offers they have going on.  We are a frugal family and decided to stock up on lots of their clearance items.  Oh, did I mention they also sell mini oatmeal squares too? 

Connect with Corazonas HEARTBAR:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0