October 16, 2016
Products that "Give You Chills" in the best possible way
1. Laura Geller Blush n Brighten; Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten starts with a radiant blend of liquid pigment that is baked for 24 hours to create a soft, creamy powder. This formula treats your skin to a nourishing blend of antioxidants and anti-aging properties while creating a beautiful, glowing complexion. It has a marbled pattern so you get the perfect color combination of bronze and blush with the swirl of a brush!
2. NARS Orgasm Blush: Peachy Pink With Golden Shimmer. This is the perfect peach with gold undertones. I have light skin, and this just makes me look glowy and radiant!
3. Stila Liquid Lipsticks!!! These are one of my favorite liquid lipstick formulas, and my two current favorite colors for cooler weather are: Ricco and Dolce. They're gorgeous!!!
4. Looxi Beauty Shadows, especially their Aurora line and their shimmers. They are beautiful. I've featured them in a few makeup videos lately (youtube.com/user/melindajoyful) and many eye looks. These are just some of my favorites for Fall:
5. Charlotte Tilbury Swish and Pop Blush: They created this product to give you the "love glow", like when you're in love. It's a great idea; the perfect healthy flush. It has a darker circle and lighter so you can have a light amount of color, or build and add the deeper color. It's a great idea. While it may look like a bullseye, it's a great idea!
.... More to come!!!
This policy is valid from October 01, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org