April 04, 2016

Timeless Skincare

What is Timeless Skincare?

It's a skincare company that offers all-natural, paraben-free, and pure concentrations for your skin’s health and healing. Timeless Skin Care specializes in skincare products that are anti-aging and, well, timeless. Their skincare formulations are made with pure ingredients that have stood the test of time to deliver well-being and comfort for all skin types. Timeless Skin Care’s natural skincare line contains powerful ingredients like hyaluronic acid to help reduce wrinkles, minimize the appearance of scars, and treat acne. Their formulas are created with better ingredients at a lower price. At Timeless Skin Care, they use only powerful and proven ingredients, and no fillers, so that you get just what you need for timeless beauty. Their natural skincare products are never tested on animals. Timeless Skin Care’s line of serums, pure oils, refill formulas, and facial creams is perfect for those who want to create timeless beauty without a lot of fuss, and without harsh chemicals. They care about your skin, the environment, and animals. In effort to bring timeless beauty to all life on the planet, they have created cruelty-free and all-natural Timeless Skin Care products with these things in mind.

I recently had a chance to try their hyaluronic acid serum 100% pure. It says to mix two or three drops with your daily moisturizer and then applying in the morning and night, which I've been doing for the past 3 weeks. I have also been using it on my hands and lower arms since they show signs of aging and scarring too, and I've seen the most improvement on my arm. I had a mole removed about 5 months ago and the scar was red and mean-looking, and after using this on my arm for the past few weeks, it's fulled to a muted dusty pink color and is barely noticable. Hooray! Being part Irish, I frequently have things removed leaving ugly scars, so I'm grateful to find something that helps diminish these. I can't wait to try other products by Timeless Skincare!

 I even featured this product in my morning moisture routine youtube video, which you can see here:
(head over to my youtube to like and subscribe. Thanks!)

 

Head on over to their site to check out the products for yourself: http://www.timelessha.com/

I received products for review but all opinions expressed are 100% my own!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0