February 14, 2016

LORAC COSMETICS

I've had a chance to try a handful of products by LORAC and it's a brand that I would feel comfortable suggesting all of the products I've tried so far. I haven't found a product I haven't liked yet! 


I own the Lorac Pro Metals palette which is all metallic shadows, which I absolutely adore, and recently added the Pro Mega2 shadow palette to my collection. Their palettes have small amounts of each shadow which is a downfall, but their shadows cover the lid with just one coat, so you don't need much. A little goes a long way. The pro mega 2 palette has so many colors: matte, metallic and shimmer.


With so many colors, it can be hard ot decide which to use in a look. I like to mix things up daily with different colors, so this is like Christmas to me. :) A make up artist's dream! I created the eye looks below using this palette, but so much more can be done with it!




They also have this line of products called "porefection." Get a poreless-looking silky-smooth finish and achieve complexion POREfection. I've been using their POREfection concealer and it covers well and goes on so smoothly that it's one of my go-to concealers, and I recently tried their POREfection foundation and am a big fan. It has SPF 20 which I really like, so I can wear it in the warmer seasons when I'm outdoors more without worrying about sun damage on my face. The foundation is creamy with medium coverage and spreads well. It isn't caked or too thick to buff into the skin. It's a really nice formula!

I've also had a chance to try a few of their blushes and they are very pigmented. Again, a little goes a long way. Below are photos using Lorac baked blush:





For more information head on over to their website: http://www.loraccosmetics.com/

Many thanks to Lorac for the opportunity to try out these products. All opinions expressed here are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0