October 10, 2015

Shadows with Impact!!!

Covergirl Quad - Go For The Gold:
It's a pretty gold/copper shimmer combination for your eyes. It makes blue and green eyes really pop, but it didn't have enough color variance for my taste. I added more coppers/reds to my eyes when I used this a second time for a fall color eye look.


Urban Decay Shockwave (over black primer): I love how pigmented and shimmery this UD shadow is! Tons of fun to play with. The glitter shadow stayed locked to my lids without any fallout, and lasted all day and night without any smudging. Impressive color and impressive lasting power.




















LORAC Pro Metal Palette: I adore this palette. The shadows are all very metallic. Use over primer or without and they're still show stoppers. They truly do look like metal and high shine! I especially like using the quartz on the inner eye, and the gilded on the center of my eyelid for a highlight.
















SEPHORA: COLOR N° 11 Break The Bank Light Green Glitter & Sephora Colorful Wink-It Felt Liner Waterproof in Mojito. I love a minty eye, so this was a ton of fun, and I have worn this shadow several times since this photo!!!






















Revlon Cream Quad: This is great for a quick look, but not easy to blend with other shadow products unless they're also cream.




















Revlon Shadow Quads: I really like these quads for a subtle look. The colors look bold in the palette, but once applied and settled into the skin, they provide a subtle smokey eye with a hint of color. This quad was copper, green, purple and shimmery champagne, but one applied, it's a perfect color combination. I tried a few others, and found this to be true for them as well. For someone who is color shy, these are a great place to start experimenting with color.




















Urban Decay Tonic: The photo says it all - Stunning!!!





















Revlon Eye art: After trying several of these I've determined that I both love them and dislike them at the same time. The creme shadow applies smoothly, but settles and creases on my eyelids. I also found that it peeled at my inner eye, so I can only apply mid lid and out. The glitter is stunning and easy to apply, but it also peels when applied at the inner eye and under my eyes. So the colors are gorgeous and application is easy, but creasing and peeling cause me to be on the fence.




Hard Candy Green With Envy, Feelin Blues & Raining Men Palettes: Lotso f shimmery colors to choose from in each palette, but I have to say "raining men" is my favorite of the three. The blues exxagerated my undereye circles so I can't use many blues. The green palette made me feel like I was applying army camo and didn't complement my complextion, but the Raining Men palette was fantastic! Golds, Maroons, Browns and more! It was amazing for a shimmery fall color eye look!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0