September 09, 2015

Perfectly Posh Product Review


I've recently learned about a company called Perfectly Posh. They sell beauty and body products made in the United States with natural ingredients, and all for under $25, which is one of the great selling features. So many cosmetic and body product prices soar well into the hundreds, so it's nice to find a brand that tries to keep the costs down!

I had a chance to try Posh's caffinator skin stick. Here's some information about this product: 

Wake up sleepy eyes and tired skin with a perky jolt of caffeine with The Caffeinator. Perfect for brightening dark circles, reducing inflammation, and evening out skin tone after a late night or an early morning. A zesty lemon essential oil and rosemary scent gives your senses a swift kick into gear.

My Thoughts: I have under eye blue circles/bags mostly due to genetics [thanks dad :-P], but the under eye bags are exacerbated by lack of sleep, salty foods causing water retention etc, so I was excited to try a product that claimed to brighten the under eye area and reduce inflammation. When applying it I found that it's more of an oily consistency rather than a cream or lotion consistency. I found that because of this it took a long time for my skin to absorb it. I tried it both morning and night. Applying in the morning caused issues because it didn't absorb fast enough for me to apply makeup over it. I would apply right out of the shower and go to do my make up 20-30 minutes later and it still hadn't absorbed. If I had the time to apply an hour ahead of time I would, but given limited "get ready" time with a toddler that isn't always possible, as the moms out there know. I also wore it at night, applying right before bed. I found that once my head hit the pillow most of it rubbed off on my pillowcase, so if you wear it at night apply at least 60 minutes before going to bed. I haven't noticed improvement in my blue bags, but it is great if you really need hydration under your eyes, or if you need to reduce puffiness. I suspect nothing will change the blue under my eyes, but it never hurts to try, right? 

I'm looking forward to trying some of the other Posh products in the future. These look fun!


Head on over and check out Christina's Order Page and Facebook Pages:

Keep in mind, that if you host a Posh party with her, you earn free products!!!! Book your party today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0