August 31, 2015

Put your waterproof products to the test!

I decided to put my waterproof or water-resistant cosmetics to the test.  Stila waterproof eyeliner, Covergirl Supersizer waterproof mascara, Rimmel ScandalEyes Shadow stick and Smashbox Studio Skin which is advertised as transfer-proof,and sweat and humidity resistant. I applied all of these products along with some pink shadows, and took my son to swim class. 

Since he's only two they require the parents take part in swim class, and the majority of the lesson was on how to kick your legs. My son interpreted this as....make the biggest splashes possible, so believe me, the makeup was put to the test. I had water in my eyes, up my nose, in my ears etc. He took no prisoners :-P.

After 30 minutes in the pool and 30 minutes of being splashes non stop, I'm happy to report that my make up held up and looked just as good as before I went in the pool.

You can see my before and after photo to the left. Before (Left) and After (right). Not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0