June 30, 2015

Tan Towlettes


About the Product



  • ☀ Amazon #1 Bestseller 50% Off Sale Expires Midnight ☀ When others double their prices when they reach #1 Best Seller status WE CUT THEM!!!
  • DOUBLE the quantity for HALF the price! Get this super-saver pack of 20(!) units for only $16.99 instead of $34!
  • Each towelette will produce Quick • Even • Streak Free • Natural Looking Tan • In less then 4 hours! No 100% satisfied? Send it back for 100% full refund! Price will go back up to original price of $50 soon - so make sure you get a box today or get FOUR (you'll still pay less then you would for 1 in stores!) and enjoy FREE SHIPPING! This special rate expires on midnight!
  • Thermalabs is America's best self tanning company producing nothing but the best self tanning products in the market
  • Sold EXCLUSIVELY on Amazon. If you have any questions about this product call Thermalabs Hotline 24/7 Toll Free (877) 266-6257

My opinion:
It created a warm tan (not orange like others I've tried), but I had streaks where you could see the difference between my natural skin color and the manufactured tan from the towlettes. It didn't have an odor the first day, but the next few days I smelled like tanner, but no one around me noticed that I'm aware of.

I used a glove so my hands didn't turn tan, so that worked well, as suggested. I also exfoliated before applying, but after applying these tan towlettes my stomach got very patchy, but thats just how my skin is I guess.

They do produce a nice tan, if applied evenly, and if you prepped your skin correctly!

I received this product at a steep discount, but the opinion expressed here is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0