May 27, 2015

Spruce Up Your Outdoor Spaces - 2 Easy Ways!!!

Gardener’s Supply Company offered me the chance to review two of their awesome products, a railing planter and double solar spotlights. 

The railing planter is made from UV-stabilized polypropylene, a strong, durable material.  The high-gloss finish and bold color makes it pop next to the house.  I chose the red so that it went with the brick.  As I was surfing through Gardener’s website I had some reservations of the planter looking like cheap plastic, but let me tell you that it is nothing like plastic.  It looks so rich and inviting on my front stairwell.  I decided to plant basil and cilantro in my planter, which are two of my favorite herbs.  They have been in the planter for almost three weeks and they are doing great.  They have already doubled in size.  Besides the high quality material and easy maintenance, I also like the fact this planter comes with plugs on the bottom.  Right now I have the plugs in, since my plants are not exposed to much rain, but if the wind does blow heavy amounts of rain in my planter I can easily pop off the plugs and let it drain.  Did I mention that no tools are required when setting up the planter?  No screws or holes to drill.  It rests firmly on the railing and does not slide or shift in any way. 

The double solar spotlights are also easy to install.  Just hook the spotlight wires up to the solar panel and you have light!  I decided to place my two spotlights in the front garden.  One illuminates my garden spinner and the other illuminates a flowering bush.  The lights come on every night without fail.  Even if we have an overcast day, the high-capacity batteries keep them lit all night.  The wires that connect the spotlights to the panel are long.  This is also an important attribute I must highlight (pun intended), since I was intentional about wanting my spotlights far enough from each other so that two separate sections of my garden were lit.  I considered going with electrical spotlights but did not want the hassle of having to install them.  These spotlights are bright and one would never know that they are solar. 

I am 100% satisfied with both of my products.  Gardener’s Supply Company had the products shipped to my house the same week I ordered them.  I have worked with this company in the past and both times they have always paid special attention to the packaging and delivered my products quickly.  We did have chips in the planter's paint after a week, but we contacted the company and they sent us a replacement. So they stand by their products and have excellent customer service. Kudos to Gardener’s for the great products, great customer service, user-friendly website and being, well, awesome in so many ways.  I smile when I come home and see all of my herbs just waiting to be consumed.  Would anyone like to join me for some Caprese Salad? 

Exclusive | Railing Planters Create an Instant, Self-Watering Balcony Garden

·        Easy-care railing planters in bold colors and a high-gloss finish
·        Self-watering for reduced maintenance and thriving plants
·        Easy to install; no hardware required
·        Your choice of stylish colors
Add a punch of color and instant drama to your balcony. Self-watering planters are a convenient place to grow flowers, herbs and greens, right on your balcony railing. Simply set the planters right over the railing — no mounting hardware, no holes to drill. Self-watering pots minimize maintenance chores and provide plants with the consistent supply of moisture they need to thrive.
World's Brightest Double Solar Spotlights
·        Brilliant, solar-powered spotlight is bright enough to use as a floodlight
·        Most durable, seamless, weatherproof solar spotlight on the market
·        Lights from dusk to dawn on a full day's charge
·        Easy to install; no wiring or extension cords needed
Our Ultra-Bright Double Solar Spotlights are not only brighter than any other solar lights on the market; they also outshine many low-voltage lights. Yet high light output is just part of the story. These lights are superior in every way to the one-season lights you see elsewhere. The anodized aluminum housing is seamless and weather-tight, and won’t crack like plastic casing. The circuitry is soldered by hand, and every unit is tested before it leaves the factory. We’ve also fitted them with new high-capacity batteries that keep them shining even after several cloudy days. Environmentally-friendly NiMH battery pack; cool white LEDs never need replacing.

For more information or to purchase, head over to: http://www.gardeners.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0