April 10, 2015

Sampling Party - Bob's Red Mill Flour


Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods is a miller of stone-ground whole grains and a leader in nutritious, organic and gluten-free foods. Their mission to promote “whole grains for every meal of the day” is backed by a diverse line featuring over 400 products including whole grains, flours, cereals, baking mixes, beans, seeds and more. Bob’s Red Mill is based in Milwaukie, Oregon and is proud to be an employee-owned company.



Just the facts 
• Bob’s Red Mill Organic All-Purpose Flour is unbleached and unbromated white flour that is milled from premium wheat grown right here in the United States. I had my sampling party tonight and had these lovely ladies, their spouses and children, as well as my own over for a night of great food and great company. We had a nice dinner followed by lovely desserts made with Bob's Red Mill Flour. 


• A favorite among professional bakers, this versatile flour is great for baking bread, cookies, cakes, muffins, quick breads, pie crusts, pizza crusts, and more. 

• Bob’s Red Mill Organic All-Purpose Flour is Certified Organic, non-GMO, and does not contain any fillers, additives, or preservatives. 

• The retail price for Bob’s Red Mill Organic All-Purpose Flour is $4.49 for a 3lb package.



I made carrot cake muffins (recipe found HERE)  with cream cheese frosting AND peach pound cake. Both were Eastery and delicious!!!! I decided to buy some Gluten Free 1:1 flour since several guests were on a restricted diet. The carrot cake muffins were moist and I couldn't tell they were missing gluten, but the pound cake was denser then usual (as I've made this recipe a handful of times before with regular flour) and not as enjoyable. 
In the past month I've made sugar cookies and had my son and his friends decorate them for Easter. As you can see from the collage photos before, they had a blast! I've made fresh baked bread in the bread maker (for those of you who don't own a break maker, you are missing out!) and chocolate chip cookies that were to die for (my weakness fyi). I am so grateful to Bob's Red Mill for sending out samples and for giving me many excuses to bake and share my creations with my friends and family. I plan to do much more in the near future!!!

Although I received samples of this product, all opinions expressed are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0