April 29, 2015

Pens that are as smooth as butter

I recently received a box of some fun office supplies by Pentel: Pentel Twise-Erase III Mechanical pencil, Pentel Vicuna Retractable Ballpoint Pens & Pentel EnerGel Alloy RT Roller Ball Retractable Gel Pen. 

Pentel Twise-Erase III Mechanical pencils feature a sturdy, well-balanced barrel that makes it the most popular Twist-Erase Pencil. Protective tip design stabilizes lead to reduce lead breakage. Latex-free grip delivers maximum comfort and control. With the jumbo Twist-Up Eraser, you'll suffer no smudges, no paper tears and no ghosts. 

While I didn't find this pencil to be much different from others I've used, I had no complaints about it. It's comfortable to hold, as opposed to the super skinny ones I used in grade school.


Pentel Vicuna Retractable Ballpoint PensRetractable ballpoint pen features oil-based ink that is extremely low in viscosity. You will feel ultra-smooth ink flow as you write, while the deep, vivid colors it produces lend beauty to your handwriting. You will get smoothness never before achieved with oil-based ink. Pen is semi-transparent and made with stylish, streamlined contours. Its unique finger grip makes it a pleasure to write for long periods of time without fatigue. Contains recycled plastic.

This pen writes like....umm...butter? It rolls on so smoothly unlike other oil-based ink pens. My husband uses a brand that causes the ink to drag between letters, and I can't stand using them, but I'm a big fan of this Pentel pen.



Pentel EnerGel Alloy RT Roller Ball Retractable Gel Pen: Exquisitely designed with an aluminum alloy barrel for those who want to make a statement. High-performance ink technology combines the best qualities of liquid and gel ink for a super-smooth writing experience. Experience greater writing control with the distinctive, textured grip. 

I love colors in my wardrobe, makeup, nails and especially when I write lists/letters/update my calendar. So it's no surprise that I LOVED these colorful roller ball gel pens. I've been using them to address envelopes and write notes for the past week. The ink doesn't smear and the colors are bold and vibrant.

1 comment:

  1. I am very picky about my pens! i will have to give these a try!

    ReplyDelete

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0