October 04, 2014

CoverGirl New Products for Fall/Winter 2014

I recently had a chance to try some of the NEW CoverGirl products below, and I think I've found some new favorites for the upcoming Fall/Winter season!

Lipsticks Smoochies, text me 220: Glide on sheer color and keep lips moisturized with our fabulously flirty Smoochies Lip Balm. Collect all 12 shades — because one smooch is never enough! 

In the past I have not had a favorable review for CG lip products because they had a chemical type taste, but I am thrilled to report that is no longer the case. I am very particular when it comes to odors or tastes in my cosmetics.

I really enjoyed wearing this red tinted Lipsticks Smoochie product, in shade 220 (text me). It kept my lips feeling soft and slick while looking great.  It wasn't an overpowering red, it was just bright enough. I especially love the red color as we head into the Fall season. This is the time to break away from Summer pastels and pinks, and go toward purples, reds, oranges and browns.


Covergirl + Olay Facelift Effect, 310: Get luxurious, flawless coverage combined with the powerful hydrating effects of a night cream. The result? Firmer-looking skin for an instant facelift effect.

Our exclusive Olay FaceFirm technology, infused with a concentrated vitamin complex for all-day hydration and skin renewal, plumps and lifts. After just two weeks of continued use, skin’s natural firmness is improved.

While I tend to be very pale in the Winter, I still have my Summer tan, so this shade was a bit light, and made me look "ghostlike" <--- 2="" a="" added="" after="" as="" aside="" because="" bit="" br="" but="" curious="" description="" experience="" facelift="" felt="" for="" foundation="" from="" having="" husband="" i="" if="" is="" know="" let="" lift="" ll="" m="" me="" mine.="" my="" not="" of="" perhaps="" product="" products.="" s="" see="" shade="" states.="" that="" the="" thick="" this="" to="" weeks="" will="" words="" wrong="" you="">

 
Covergirl + Olay the Depuffer, 310: COVERGIRL color science and Olay skin science combine to create a beauty revolution aimed specifically at tackling puffiness and dark circles. Olay rejuvenating serum plus cucumber extract soothes puffiness under the eye, while a unique cooling metal-tip applicator massages on concealer as it glides over under eye area.

Anyone who has known me for any length of time knows I struggle most with covering these dark blue bags under my eyes; I've always had them thanks to genetics. The skin under my eyes felt so refreshed after using this product. The cool metal tip applicator instantly relieved my skin, and while the concealer was a good shade, it was very runny. I had to pat it down with my finger after applying to achieve a smooth look.

Bombshell curvaceous by lashblast mascara: New Bombshell Curvaceous Mascara features the revolutionary two-sided Bombshell Boost System for volume, curl, and dramatic intensity.

Step 1: Extreme volume basecoat formula loads on the volume while the curved “push-up” brush creates eye-catching curves. The result? Curvy lashes with lifted volume.

Step 2: Dark, intensifying topcoat that seals the look with a dark, smooth finish; the proprietary micro-thin lacquer offers maximum impact and lasts all day and all night in just one coat.

I chose to only coat my top lashes to open up my eyes, but as you can see, it works! I have light color brows and lashes naturally, so they often get lost without some extra help, and this product did the trick!

So I found some great new products to add to my cosmetic bag for future looks. I expect to use my smoochies products often for day to day use, and may even buy a few for Christmas gifts for the ladies in my life. Who wouldn't like some bright new lip color for a gift? I know I would! I also plan to continue using the CG + Olay Facelift products to see if they work any magic around my eyes, as that's where I'm noticing the wrinkles most right now. To Be continued...

1 comment:

  1. you are lucky to be one of those women who look good without makeup,,but that does look good on you

    ReplyDelete

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0