July 30, 2014

Mom Voyáge

I participated in a Blog Blast on behalf of Mom Central for Urbini. I received information from Urbini to facilitate my post as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.


Right now my sister AND sister in law are both pregnant (isn't she adorable!!!), which means baby showers and preparing to become an aunt again :). This means searching the web for some great baby sites and learning as much as I can to be helpful for both these lovely ladies. Mom Voyáge is just one site that I found.



Mom Voyáge is a new blog that features posts from Moms around the world about pregnancy, birth and raising young children.  It's a place where mom bloggers from all around the world come together to share. People contribute from the Netherlands, France, Britain, Holland, Australia and more. It highlights how pregnancies and child-rearing differ around the world, and much much more.


They have some really helpful articles like "choosing a baby name" or "birth plan checklist." These articles are very helpful for expecting moms. Or for those of you who are family or friends of an expecting mom there are articles like "baby shower traditions," to help give you ideas of what people do in other areas. We adopted our son so I didn't go through pregnancy, but that's why it's helpful to have a resource like this so I know what other ladies are going through. Check it out at the links below:

1 comment:

  1. I am expecting again after five years. There are so many great new websites out there now that weren't there with my last child. I will check this one out because it sounds great.

    ReplyDelete

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0