March 20, 2014

Solosso Custom Dress Shirts


SolossoFrom start to finish, Solosso puts thought into every step.  I had the chance to design a custom made shirt from scratch.  Designing the shirt was really easy and pictures/descriptions on the website definitely helped.  I am not going to lie, there was some terminology that I had never heard of, but with the click of a button, Solosso made it easy to understand in layman's terms. 

I (my husband) was most worried about getting the exact measurements, so what I did was use a shirt I already had and entered those exact measurements online. It did take some time, but was well worth it.  You know what they say about measuring twice and cutting once.  For those who do not wish to worry about measurements, Solosso gives you the opportunity to send in one of your fitted shirts and match your custom made shirt to those specifications. 
When it comes to quality, Solosso has got you covered.  They use the finest fabrics, stainless steel collar stays and mother of pearl buttons.  I was really impressed with how crisp the shirt felt and how delicately packaged it arrived in the mail.  One thing the consumer cannot control is the choice of buttons. Solosso uses traditional mother of pearl buttons, instead of plastic buttons.  I do like the buttons; however, the back of one of them arrived cracked. Solosso does include an extra button on the inside lining of the shirt, like other manufacturers.  

Overall, this shirt is a great fit and I feel really confident wearing it to formal and informal events.  I chose to have my shirt monogrammed, which I feel adds that special touch you cannot find just anywhere.  My one recommendation is to include cleaning instructions inside of the shirt.  

Many thanks to Solosso for the opportunity to order a custom shirt for this review. We are very impressed!!!

Head on over and order yours today: http://www.solosso.com/

1 comment:

  1. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!
    custom dress shirts online

    ReplyDelete

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0