March 01, 2014

Fun with Sharpie!!!


For those of you who know me, you know I enjoy being crafty and coming up with fun projects for the house and for my family. I discovered Pinterest about 2 years ago, and I can't tell you how many times that site has sucked me in for hours at a time. I digress. Anyway, I was thrilled when I found out I was selected to take part in Shoplet's Sharpie campaign. 

They sent me a pack of neon permanent markers, metallic permanent markers, a premium pen and white sunglasses with instructions to try them our and see what transpires, so to speak.


I've been wanting metallic sharpies for awhile now, so that I could try a fun nail pin I came across a few months back. I've attached the photo with many different ideas using metallic markers, as well as the link below, but I haven't had a chance to try them yet. I think I'll do the pattern nails soon, just for fun. They look easy and so cute!

Aside from decorating nails, Sharpies are great for decorating so many things.  I've used them before to decorate mugs before glazing, or to add some bold color to carts/notes. I also included a photo of the white sunglasses which I decorated with neon pink, yellow and metallic silver markers. I think they turned out really well. My dog offered to model them, and I had to take her up on her offer!

Please leave a comment with your Sharpie DIY ideas. I'd love to hear them!!!

Happy Creating!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0