October 19, 2013

Tai Pei® Frozen Entrees - YUM!

I was thrilled to take part in this paid SocialMoms and Tai Pei®  blogging campaign. I've been a stay at home mom for the past few weeks, while I'm on "maternity leave" with my 10 month old and I often realize at the end of the day that I haven't eaten anything all day. Does that sound familiar? I'm sure i'm not the only SAHM with this issue. So often I just forget, it's too much hassle to make a meal for myself, or I'm just too wrapped up with this cute little face [he is quite hard to resist]:

This is why I was happy to try out the Tai Pei® Frozen entrees, Good Fortune in Every Box™. This is a great option for lunch or a quick dinner and is an easy on-the-go option. 
Tai Pei® offers a line of Frozen Single Serve entrées, single-serve appetizers and multi-serve appetizers.  When I learned about these I wanted to be sure I could find them nearby, and was thrilled to learn I could (use this link to check for yourself: http://www.taipeifood.com/WhereToBuy.aspx).

I love to experiment with new recipes, ingredients and flavors, and Asian is one of my favorite types of food, but I don't eat it often as I find it hard to make and can be costly to order from a restaurant, however I'm happy that I can now enjoy an authentic Asian-style takeout experience right from home, at a fraction of the cost. Tai Pei® features restaurant-inspired varieties of frozen Asian-style cuisine, packaged in a fun, takeout-style box that’s ready to eat in just minutes. Now that’s “Good Fortune in Every Box™!”


And in case you don't like eating the same thing every day, don't fret. Tai Pei®, with over 20 years of experience creating authentic dishes, offers MANY choices. In Entrees they offer Beef & Broccoli, Bourbon Chicken, Cashew Chicken, Chicken Fried Rice, Chicken Chow Mein, Combination Fried Rice, General Tso’s Chicken, Orange Chicken, Pepper Beef, Shrimp Fried Rice, Sweet & Sour Chicken, Sweet Teriyaki Chicken. In appetizers they offer Chicken Egg Rolls, Chicken Potstickers, Pork Egg Rolls, Pork Potstickers, Vegetable Egg Rolls, Battered Green Beans, Edamame, Mini Chicken Spring Rolls, Savory Chicken for Lettuce Wraps, Spicy Mini Chicken Egg Rolls, Mini Vegetable Spring Rolls.


My favorites asian dishes are the beef & broccoli and bourbon chicken. I love the Asian-style signature sauces in each. They are full of flavor and just thinking about them makes my mouth water. I love that they offer chef-created, restaurant-inspired cuisine in unique package design that conveys authentic restaurant quality. What's not to love about tasty unique meals that are ready to eat in just minutes? Umm...nothing! :)

Grab a coupon for BOGO Free: http://bit.ly/1aLwKkF (or click the image below)

tai-pei_500x300_CTA


Or head on over to FB and like their page: 


This blog post is part of a paid SocialMoms and Tai Pei® blogging program. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.

1 comment:

  1. that really does look good,I love Chinese food so ill give this a try,an bythe way your baby is adorable

    ReplyDelete

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0