October 30, 2013

ShirleyJ - Cookie Mix Product Line

ShirleyJ has such a plethora of products from muggings, to baking and breakfast mixes to cookie mixes, and I was fortunate enough to try some. You know how much I LOVE to bake, so this was a blast!

I was able to try several of muggings cookie mixes including the oatmeal jumble cookies. Per the instructions I added some nuts, raisens, and even tossed in some craisens. The cookies came out very soft and cake-like. My husband likes his cookies to be light and airy while I tend to like mine on the chewy side, but they were still pretty good. I would say a bit light on the seasoning, so I would add more cinnamon, nutmeg etc if I were to make them again. We were also to try the sugar cookie mix, soft ginger molasses cookie mix, b&w cookie mix, and the coconut macaroon mix.

The ginger molasses cookies were AMAZING. A tad crunchy around the edges and perfectly chewy inside. They weren't overwhelming like ginger snaps; they had just the right amount of spice! I think it's hard to find the right balance in ginger cookies, and these were perfect. My husband and I agree we would definitely make these again!

To learn more or purchase please visit: http://shirleyj.com/en/store/

1 comment:

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0