February 04, 2013

NetZero 4G

From laptops to tablets to the iPad, our family is on the move with technology, with the exception of our simple cellular devices.   My husband and I are part of the select group that does not have Internet on our phones.  Can you imagine?  When we are out in public places, it would be helpful to have the Internet to search for local hot spots, find a business, get a phone number, etc.  When we get stuck in a rut, we usually end up calling a friend or family member to do a quick search online.  The sticky part is when we cannot get ahold of anyone.  That is why NetZero was created, for life on the go.  

I had the chance to try out the NetZero 4G HotSpot. Setting it up was as easy as 1-2-3.  After turning on the device, the wireless network was immediately available.  I entered the password on the screen and was able to tap into a new world, the world of 4G.  I hooked up two wireless devices and had the chance to surf the web, along with streaming an online movie.  The speed was amazing, the signal strength indicated five bars and it did not drop my connection, which does sometimes happen with Comcast.  The device is lightweight and small enough to fit into my purse, or even a pocket.  I'm really looking forward to using HotSpot on those summer days when we spend our afternoons at the park or weekend get-a-ways at the beach.  Also, when we visit my mother-in-law, we need to deal with her slow Internet speed.  From now on, I'll bring my HotSpot along and not have to sit and sit and sit waiting for pages to upload.  
 

Overall, I am highly impressed with the interface and how user-friendly this device is.  The price points are reasonable, in comparison to what cell phone providers are presently charging.  I also like the fact that up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices can use this, within 150 feet.  My one wish would be that this device was usable beyond 150 feet.  

GET IT: Right now they're offering all mobile 4G devises at 50% OFF!!!!
http://www.netzero.net/
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0