We drink a lot of water in our house, but hate the way water our tap water tastes. It contains a lot of chlorine and not only can you taste it, you can even smell it! Not very appetizing even if you are really thirsty. My husband is especially in tune to the "taste" of water, especially when we go to restaurants. He'll ask for cherries and lemons in his water to mask the "tap" taste, so we were thrilled to try the Zerowater pitcher.
Introducing ZeroWater Pitchers
- Activated carbon-infused micro cloth
- Multi-layer system using carbon and oxidation reduction alloy
- Distributor that maximizes contact time
- Comprehensive ION EXCHANGE array
- Non-woven membrane to remove fine particles