October 16, 2012

New Products by Smashbox

PHOTO FINISH HYDRATING UNDER EYE PRIMER

This breakthrough, ultrahydrating formula primes the undereye area while reducing the look of fine lines, puffiness, wrinkles, age spots, and dark circles. Smooth under eyes before makeup application or wear alone for instant brightening. Its soothing qualities improve skin texture and tone, and unlike moisturizer, this silky primer prevents concealer from slipping off and settling into fine lines.

PHOTO FINISH MORE THAN PRIMER DARK SPOT CORRECTING


This revolutionary formula not only visibly reduces the appearance of lines and pores while creating the perfect canvas, it helps diminish the appearance of dark spots and uneven skintone. This formula instantly brightens and primes to smooth the appearance of fine lines and pores, while also fading dark spots over time.

MY THOUGHTS:
I was a Smashbox virgin, meaning I had never tried their products before these, and I have to say I'm impressed. I really liked the way the under eye primer made my skin feel soft and light. I would wear this alone when I wanted a light and fresh look, but other times I'd add concealer as I inherited dark under eye circles from someone in my family. It kept the skin smooth under my eyes, making me look and feel younger. The More than primer product, while I loved the feel of it on my skin, I didn't notice any drastic difference. My make up did not last longer with the primer, and I didn't notice any spots diminishing, but I'll give it more time and see what happens.

All in all, I am a fan of these products, and hope to add more to my collection in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0