July 02, 2012

Runnur

 Let me tell you about a products I recently learned about. The Runnur is a mini back pack that is the perfect size to carry everything you need to get through your day. If your pockets aren't big enough and a fanny back just isn't your style, we have a small back pack in a sleek design that is perfect for men and women. The design is a balance of style and function, allowing freedom of movement, while carrying everything you need.

While it's not marketed to be a "running" accessory I found that it worked fairly well for a brisk walk/jog. I ordered  size small which I thought would fit well, but my only criticism is that it didn't fit snugly to my body like I had hoped. I think a few less inches would have been perfect, or perhaps making it adjustable would be helpful.

I loved how I had compartments for everything AND a reflective strip for safety. As you can see from the photo I was able to carry my phone, sunglasses and water bottle on the visible size, and on the back I had my ID cards, money and snacks. I also liked that it had a clip at the bottom if you needed to carry a bag or in my case, walk the dog!

These are the ways I decided to use the bag, which may be a deviation from it's intended purpose, but I still found it very very helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0