May 21, 2012

Tanda

I don't know about you, but I've often struggled with skin issues, especially acne and excess oils on my skin. Ever since I was in elementary school I was told I have acidic skin that discolors things, and even ate through several layers of my flute, so I have to be careful that the products I use don't add to my skin problems, but help to reduce them.

As I age and near my 30's, I am more careful about sun exposure and keeping my skin moisturized even in the warm humid months. There are definitely products out there that help with skin problems and I just learned of one by Tanda. It zaps acne using blue light technology, which is really interesting, if you ask me.

Acne Light Treatment
Via: Tanda Skincare

...brought to you by your friends at Tanda

2 comments:

  1. skin cancer is very scary.. i like this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to have breakouts often, but these past few months it wasn't as bad as before.

    we really have to take care of our skin before it's too late :)

    ReplyDelete

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0