November 17, 2011
Holiday Gift Idea: Capresso Espresso/Capuccino Machine
1) The machine has clearly marked pictures to assist the user
2) Do not have to worry about dealing with buttons and other forms of modern technology, sometimes simplicity is a good thing
3) Does not take up a lot of counter space
4) The steam pipe folds into the machine
1) The steam knob is on the side of the machine, would be helpful if located closer to the front
Overall, I am satisfied with this product. It is simple, yet gets the job done. It is definitely worth the value, when compared to other cappuccino machines on the market.
This policy is valid from October 01, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org