June 07, 2011

Lipton Iced Teas - NEW!


 Lipton was nice enough to give my husband and I a sampling of their newest 100% natural flavors and we loved them. The new flavors include Green Tea with Passionfruit Mango and Iced Tea with Blueberry Pomegranate.  The line also features preservative-free varieties including Diet Green Tea with Citrus and the newest Lipton flavor, Diet Green Tea with Watermelon. My favorite was a tie between 100% Natural Lemon Iced Tea and Citrus Green Tea.  I’m not a huge fan of diet anything but the flavor of the diet teas was still refreshing, especially the watermelon flavor. 

More great things about Lipton Ice Tea:
•The ingredients are simple and a short list

•Lipton has been around since before I was a kid and I remember my mom drinking it often

•Depending on the flavor, teas are between 50-70 calories per serving. Diet teas have 0 calories and 0 grams of sugar.

Lipton has recently partnered with Pandora.com to encourage listeners to experience the natural side of music.  To celebrate the new line, Lipton will be treating tea drinkers to summer programming that will allow them to experience music in an unplugged natural way.  “The Natural Side of Music” will include a surprise summer kick-off concert with a major unannounced artist, online videos featuring cuts and conversations with music artists, and more.

Check out their Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/liptonicedtea
 
I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Gen-Yknot on behalf of Lipton and received Lipton product samples and a subscription to Pandora One to facilitate my candid review. Gen-Yknot also sent me a promotional item to thank me for my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0