August 24, 2010
Back To School #1 - Herr's - CLOSED
I subscribe to Groupon, I'm a follower and I subscribe to your blog on my Google Reader. Thanks so much for the giveaway- I LOVE Herr's!
August 24, 2010 4:54 PM
The Herr Foods story began in 1946 when 21-year-old James Stauffer Herr bought a small potato chip company in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, for $1,750. In 1947, the business moved into a vacated tobacco shed on the Herr family farm. As he learned more about the business, Jim Herr developed new and better cooking processes and a delicious snack food became even better. As demand for Herr's® Potato Chips grew, so did the company.
With Back To School time just around the corner, Herr's has plenty of options for lunch-time snacks. Some of my favorites are their Baked Potato Crisps, and their Circle-H pretzels!
WIN IT: Herr's has offered to send a box of Herr's snacks to ONE of my lucky readers!
Enter To Win:
1) Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link
2) Follow Me on Twitter, and leave a comment with your twitter name
3) Tweet about this giveaway @melindajoy926 (This can be done DAILY)
"Herr's Giveaway @melindajoy926 here: _____(link)_____"
4) Post my button on your side bar and leave me the link
5) Subscribe to my blog via email/google reader
6) Send this giveaway link to 5 of your friends and let me know you did or post this link as your FB status - honor system
7) Sign up for Sponsored Tweets, get paid to tweet: http://bit.ly/cJ16rs (not spam, it really works)
8) Comment on one of my non-giveaway posts (up to 5 posts, for up to 5 extra entries - leave comment for each post you commented on)
9) Join swagbucks - search and earn prizes (it's great)
10) Join Groupon - a site where if groups of people buy, you benefit from the discount - for ever major city! http://www.groupon.com/r/uu3910417
11) Follow my blog (blogger/FB)
Deadline: September 20th , at noon EST
Disclaimer: giveaway provided by Herr's
This policy is valid from October 01, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org