June 04, 2010
Edible Arrangements Giveaway - Father's Day Gift Guide - CLOSED
now following DoFruit on twitter as scoop500.
June 4, 2010 12:28 PM
Celebrate dads that tackle the “honeydew (honey-do) lists” day-in-and-out, and Edible Arrangements has a collection of fruit-filled arrangements designed around his passions. From football, to poker to fruits and delicious chocolates, Edible Arrangements has the perfect gift for that special dad in you life:
For those pining for the latest licensed NASCAR items, the new NASCAR Victory Celebration collection will truly be a keepsake dad will place on his shelf. Filled with delicious, hand-sculpted pineapple racing flags, gourmet chocolate-covered apple slices, strawberries, juicy oranges, honeydew, cantaloupe and grapes, this gift also features America’s top NASCAR drivers: Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Danica Patrick, Ryan Newman, Jimmie Johnson, Mark Martin, Denny Hamlin, Kyle Busch and Joey Logano. Plus, Edible Arrangements bouquets are easy for kids to find and purchase online—stores are located nationwide.
WIN IT: One reader will win the NASCAR Victory Celebration arrangement
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link
2) Follow my blog (blogger/FB)
3) Follow Me on Twitter, and leave a comment with your twitter name
4) Tweet about this giveaway @melindajoy926 (This can be done DAILY)
"Edible Arrangements Bouquet Giveaway @melindajoy926 here: _____(link)_____"
5) Post my button on your side bar and leave me the link
6) Subscribe to my blog via email/google reader
7) Send this giveaway link to 5 of your friends and let me know you did or post this link as your FB status - honor system
8) Sign up for Sponsored Tweets, get paid to tweet: http://bit.ly/cJ16rs (not spam, it really works)
9) Comment on one of my non-giveaway posts (up to 5 posts, for up ot 5 extra entries - leave comment for each post you commented on)
10) Join swagbucks - search and earn prizes (it's great)
12) "Like" Edible Arrangements on Facebook
Deadline: June 14th, at noon EST
Disclaimer: I received nothing in exchange for this post, and the giveaway prize will go directly to the winner
This policy is valid from October 01, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org