May 08, 2010
Silk Pure Almond - Review & Giveaway - CLOSED
Colleen Turner said...
I subscriber via email and GFC.
May 8, 2010 10:10 AM
Silk's Pure Almond, http://www.silkpurealmond.com/, is a fantastic alternative to regular milk with a uniquely smooth flavor. It's nice to have some great products that lactose intolerant individuals can enjoy, like my sister.
Visit this link for a great coupon ($.75 off): https://silkparegistration.icmodus.com/default.aspx?bhcp=1
WIN IT: I was given the chance to host a contest/giveaway for 1 lucky winner for the Silk Pure Almond coupon and also a Silk Pure Almond branded ChicoBag
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Fan them on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SilkUS
2) Look up where you can buy this product: http://www.silkpurealmond.com/#a=3;r=1
3) Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link
4) Follow my blog (blogger/FB)
5) Follow Me on Twitter, and leave a comment with your twitter name
6) Tweet about this giveaway @melindajoy926 (This can be done DAILY)
"Silk Pure Almond Giveaway @melindajoy926 here: _____(link)_____"
7) Post my button on your side bar and leave me the link
8) Subscribe to my blog via email/google reader
9) Send this giveaway link to 5 of your friends and let me know you did or post this link as your FB status - honor system
10) Sign up for Sponsored Tweets, get paid to tweet: http://bit.ly/cJ16rs (not spam, it really works)
11) VOTE for my articles (by M. Joy Harvey) Here http://www.forherinformation.com/springcontest.php (voting open through Sunday May 16th)
Open to: US only
Deadline: May 28th, 2010 at noon EST
This policy is valid from October 01, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org