The Intimate Couples Retreat
Looking for a lovers’ paradise for your honeymoon or romantic getaway? Look no further than Cove Haven Resort.
Whether you’re enjoying a romantic dinner in the Colosseum Restaurant or sipping cocktails in the Parrot Lookout Lounge overlooking a secluded mountain lake, it won’t be long before you fall in love with Cove Haven.
Many people think they have to step on a plain, board a train or cross the ocean to find a relaxing all-inclusive getaway or wedding destination, but guess what? There is one closer than you may think!
1. Sexy suites, many with in-suite pools and whirlpool baths
2. Unique dining experiences—Strip Night and Fat Paulie’s
3. Live nightly entertainment
4. New luxurious Blush Bed
5. Unlimited access to activities at all three resorts (Key Around Club)
6. Exclusive discounts on stockcar drives, canoeing, kayaking, white water rafting
7. Unlimited breakfast in our restaurant or your bed (or both)
8. Free tickets to big-name concerts and events
9. Free golf and other fun-filled activities
10. Discount coupons for outlet shopping
My husband and I loved our stay at the Cove Haven Resort, Garden of Eden Apple Suite. This suite had a heart-shaped whirlpool bath-for-two, wood-burning fireplace, private heated indoor pool, dry sauna, and cozy round king-size bed. When we arrived at our room we were greeted by a path of rose petals leading to our bed, tea light candles dispersed throughout the room, champagne chilling in a bucket next to two glasses, chocolates on our bed and bubble bath next to the jacuzzi. It just oozed romance and luxury. My husband and I had been to other "romantic" resorts and hotels, but this was, by far, our favorite room that we've stayed in.