secret cake said...
I like the Summer Storm dress-- it might actually encourage me to wear dresses more often!Thanks for the chance!
secretcake (at) yahoo (dot) com
April 18, 2010 1:46 PM
DownEast is a great company that has cute, affordable, chic clothing for girls and women - tops, sweaters, dresses, denim, skirts, accessories and more. They have stores in UT, ID, NV,AZ, and WA, but don't fret if you aren't located in one of these states, because you can also shop online!
I had never tried any of the items from DownEast Basics, but I have always admired their apparel online. I first noticed their products on another blog that I follow and loved the fresh, youthful, colorful pieces, so I was thrilled when I was contacted about reviewing a piece from their new Spring line...their Fresh Flowers Maxi Dress. It's a long bright pink dress (pictured below), that is super comfy and flowy, and perfect for a warm spring or summer day!
Some of the other items that I was drooling over online were:
Oceanfront Dress $34.99
From $12.99 to $19.99
WIN IT: One of my readers will have a chance to win their item of choice from this selection: http://www.downeastbasics.com/newarrivals.aspx)
1) Go to DownEast and tell me the one item you got to have under New Arrivals! You need to tell me the items name!
3) Follow my blog (blogger/FB)
4) Follow Me on Twitter, and leave a comment with your twitter name
5) Tweet about this giveaway @melindajoy926 (This can be done DAILY)
"DownEast Basics Clothing Giveaway @melindajoy926 here: _____(link)_____"
6) Post my button on your side bar and leave me the link
7) Subscribe to my blog via email/google reader
8) Send this giveaway link to 5 of your friends and let me know you did or post this link as your FB status - honor system
9) Sign up for Sponsored Tweets, get paid to tweet: http://bit.ly/cJ16rs (not spam, it really works)