Thank you for your giveaway and the appreciation expressed for our servicemen and women. My husband served in the U.S. Navy for 21 years (just recently getting out) and you don't see alot of acknowledgement for their sacrifice. I blogged your giveaway.http://firstname.lastname@example.orgHave a great day, Melinda!
How can you help?
You can help in two ways. . .
1) Order off the Red, White and Bloomin Menu at Outback in the month of March.
2) Text HERO to 50555 to make a $5 Donation:
I had a chance to try some things from the Red, White and Bloomin Menu at the Outback near our house and I must say, that we had the best service of anywhere we've ever been. We were greeted by the manager who took a few minutes to talk to us and see how our meal was going. On top of that our waitress, Dina, who has been with Outback for 15 years, was FANTASTIC! She took the time to get to know us a little, she was constantly checking to see if we needed anything else, and was friendly and very positive. She made us feel like we were old friends.
1) Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link
2) Follow my blog (blogger/FB)
3) Follow Me on Twitter, and leave a comment with your twitter name
4) Tweet about this giveaway @melindajoy926 (This can be done DAILY)
"Outback Giftcard Giveaway @melindajoy926 here: _____(link)_____"
5) Post my button on your side bar and leave me the link
6) Subscribe to my blog via email/google reader
7) Send this giveaway link to 5 of your friends and let me know you did or post this link as your FB status - honor system
8) Sign up for Sponsored Tweets, get paid to tweet: http://bit.ly/cJ16rs
Deadline: April 28th, at noon EST
Disclaimer: We received meals for review, and the company is sending out the giveaway prize directly to the winner